Sunday, September 12, 2004

1:00am Sunday Morning

Well this week was very long and I still haven't finished all the homework and studing for my test on Monday. Thanks to all this work I had to miss out on a relaxing weekend at Sarah's house. Man do I need some time on a horse in the woods or galloping through streams. What makes it even worse is I would have been the only guy with a bunch of cool girls. ARG stupid academics. But I guess I need to learn some stuff and get a piece of paper that says I know this computer science stuff. I have been struggling with the throne in my side a lot this past week, so pray for strength and wisdom to resit and see the way out. Well I'm tired and I got Church in the morning. Good night, sleep well and God bless and keep us all safe especially our troops.

No comments: