Thursday, August 12, 2004

Not much happening of late

Today was a good day. Couple of friends came over and we hang out at the beach and hit rocks with sticks and had a general good time. The dark lord hasn't bothered my much in the last two days. Reading the Bible every night before I sleep has helped a lot, so has praying till I fall asleep. There is something very comforting in ending they day taking to the lord of the universe. I would encourage you all to do the same. I have giving up on seeking empty pleasures to make me feel good. Instead I have began to fully seek the pure and holy joy that is only from Christ. Even though I will be an outcast in the world, I would rather have the world despise and hate me then to give up my soul to the eternal fires of hell. I know most people wouldn't understand why I choose such a path because they don't understand the joy that comes from being servant of the Most High. There is much I can share and will share in follow days on the joy I have that only comes from Christ. Good night good a faithful servants of the Most High

No comments: