Saturday, November 05, 2005

Peacefulness

Tonight I sat outside and watched a beautiful thunder storm come through. I did some thinking and had some qtime with myself and God, it was wonderfully peaceful and comforting. I have had a lot on my mind, mostly girl related, but I don't want to share it with everyone, so I am not going to write about. Just pray that God will provide an answer. I still find it amazing that no matter what is going on around me or even within me I can still be at peace and remain unworried about life, because I know God will take care of me and he has provided everything I have needed, especially this semester, it is amazing. I never worry about money, food or any other kind of material need, because every time I have needed something, he has provide a means for me to get it.

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and petition, along with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, shall guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus." ~Phil 4:6-7

May you come to know this peace from God. ~Semper Fi

No comments: